Ms. Major - Moodle Page
The ABC’s of Our Classroom
It is important that each student comes prepared in order to maintain an effective learning environment. The grade that each student will receive will not only be determined by their work, but also by their observance of the following class procedures:
- RESPECT everyone by using appropriate language and actions
- Be here EVERY DAY and give your best academic effort
- Be on time and be prepared for EVERY class EVERY day
- Be RESPONSIBLE for your own success and learning
- Look your best by dressing for SUCCESS – wear your uniform the correct way at ALL times.
- Student should enter quietly and begin working on your bell ringer.
- Bring all assigned textbook and materials, folders, composition book, and student planner daily to class. NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO TO LOCKER TO RETRIEVE THEM!
- Pencils are to be used to complete all math assignments. (Ink pens may be used on emergency basis) (USE OF RED INK PEN WILL RESULT IN 5 POINT DEDUCTION!)
- Sharpen all pencils upon entering the class.
- Scientific Calculator must be brought daily