Mr. J’s Classroom Expectations
Expectations you can never forget if ALL of us are to succeed:
- Be engaged in your education.
- Respect yourself and others.
- Understand that the learning process takes time and perseverance.
- NEVER INTERUPT INSTRUCTION
Expectations that you have all heard before and will be remind of often:
- Actively list to the person speaking.
- No food or drink in the class.
- Do not interrupt instruction.
- Be in your seat before the bell rings.
- If you have missed an assignment or test see me in the morning or after school. I will not discuss make-up work during regular class.
- Never leave your seat without permission.
- something to write with
- something to write on
- your text book